Friday, April 15, 2011

my boots

yesterday i got wear my new boots. they're old gringos. they're fancy.



i still haven't quite gotten used to the fact that i'm wearing them. not in the breaking-them-in sort of way, cause they're fine, but i've never been a boots person. i'm a converse person. boots sort of throw me off. plus they're brown (medium brown, so black doesn't look stupid), and i mostly have black. plus cardigans look sort of stupid with them. not always. it's just really throwing me off.


then there's the whole jeans situation. i have skinny jeans for them. which aren't too bad, but i'm awfully hippy, and the boots don't help fight that. i also can't tell how i feel about the height of the boots. i feel like if they went up another inch on my leg they would look a little better. and then if i went with jeans OVER the boots, that's a whole other story. the boots stick out a lot at the top and also add to the width of my leg.


so i guess i love my boots, but don't know what to do with them. i think that should i ever find a cute summer dress i'll just go with that (never going to happen). they look really good just sitting on my floor, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment